Carbotrace Mix&Try – Test Kit for Getting Started
Optotracers are structure-responsive fluorescent molecules which produce unique spectral signatures that can be used to identify specific target molecules. The Carbotrace Mix&Try kit contains five optotracer molecules to test and select which is best suited for your research and experiments. To image our optotracers, you may use any type of fluorescence microscopy equipment (confocal or epifluorescence) and to analyse the spectral signature, you may use a spectrophotometer with fluorescence detection capability or a microscope capable of spectral imaging.
Following optotracer molecules are included in the Carbotrace Mix&Try Kit:
- Carbotrace 480 (blue) is excited between 405-458 nm and emission is detected between 470–550 nm.
- Carbotrace 520 (green) is excited between 405-488 nm and emission is detected between 500-600 nm.
- Carbotrace 540 (yellow) is excited between 430-500 nm and emission is detected between 530-600 nm.
- Carbotrace 630 (orange) is excited between 458-514 nm and emission is detected between 600-650 nm.
- Carbotrace 680 (red) is excited between 530-565 nm emission is detected between 600-800 nm.
Carbotrace Mix&Try is available containing 10 µL of each optotracer molecule. Please contact us for custom options.
More from this collection
Terms & Conditions
For detailed information on Terms & Conditions, please click the link below.
To read more how we handle personal information, please click the link below.
If you have any questions related to our products or services, please contact us.